We are seeking a driven, self-motivated sales executive to join our growing organization. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Vice President of Operations. In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new techniques and ideas to reach new prospects. Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.
To be considered for this permanent position, you will have the following background and experience:
- Bachelor's degree a plus in a business related field,
- 7+ years of successful sales management experience with results, preferably in Logistics, working with similar accounts,
- New business development experience required.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or a relevant role.
- excellent presentation of RFPs especially for the private sector.
- Strong analytical skills with preparing business proposals
- Strong leadership and training skills a must.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional sales team.
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to effectively turnaround objections and work around business obstacles
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop business relationships
- Possesses strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong self-motivation to drive results
- Effective use and knowledge of CRM, and MS Office
- Identifies business opportunities by market research to identify prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells services
- Negotiates contracts and close deals. Complaint resolution.
- Maintains relationships with clients
- Identifies service improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Ability to travel.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the sales team.
- Recruit, retain and motivate staff to ensure optimum utilization of the department and the highest levels of service.
- Train and develop the sales team.
- Analyze sales data and create strategies to increase sales.
- Assess and formulate sales territories for sales representatives.
- Requires a valid driver's license and reliable transportation required (and auto insurance coverage per our company's policy).
******Please note salary expectations in the cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's licence (Preferred)