Are you an experienced, hardworking individual who is incredibly passionate about specialty coffee, looking to take the next step in your career or get a foot in the door for a new career path? Do you want to be part of a passionate team and growing business? If this all sounds like you, get in touch - we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for an individual who is passionate, hard working and reliable, to join our team. This entry-level position provides an exciting opportunity to get an introduction to coffee production, with room for growth and exposure to multiple different opportunities within the business. This position has the flexibility to be a part time or full time role - availability on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays is required, with the flexibility to work additional Barista shifts and assist with other cover shifts throughout the business as and when needed.
Please reply to this posting with your resume, and tell us a little bit about yourself, your background and your current availability. Must be available to work early and late shifts, on weekdays and weekends as well as stat holidays when required.
Qualifications and Skills
What you'll do (including but not limited to):
- Assist with daily production and carry out basic coffee and product packaging, to meet all wholesale orders in a timely manner
- Picking and boxing of orders for fulfillment
- Assisting with daily and weekly delivery tasks
- Brewing, Bottling, Labelling and Packing beverages such as Cold Brew coffee
- Receiving and organization of green coffee and other warehouse inventory as needed (heavy lifting on a daily basis is required)
- Carry out daily and weekly Roastery cleaning, sanitization and maintenance tasks.
- Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures at all times
- Work as part of a team to achieve goals, specific work tasks and maintain the quality of all product output.
- Assist with Cafe tasks as and when required, including Barista cover shifts as needed.
- Take part in weekly cuppings and other quality assurance tasks.
- Other duties as assigned by senior Roastery staff.
What you'll need:
- A love and passion for Specialty Coffee is a huge asset
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude to get the job done under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team and individually with minimal supervision.
- Be able to regularly lift 40lbs or more.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Excellent numerical and problem solving skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Efficient, organized and self motivated.
- Willingness to take ownership and take responsibility for following any issues through to resolution.
We offer competitive wages and an excellent work environment with a strong team culture. We also provide extended health and dental benefits to all full time staff.
Only resumes that qualify for an interview will be contacted.
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Discounted/free food
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Packing: 1 year (Preferred)