If you’re passionate about leading a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Director of Resident and Family Services is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents through the strong leadership and motivation of Sienna team members.
As a Director of Resident and Family services your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Planning, co-ordinating, directing and monitoring the effectiveness of all relevant operational activities.
- Delegating responsibility to team members based on clearly defined lines of authority and communication.
- Leading an effective recruitment, orientation, and performance management process in accordance with the organization standards.
- Accountable for the Admission Process and Resident Services including Social Service Work, Spiritual Care, Physiotherapy and Restorative Care programs as well as unfunded services and on-site clinics through effective management of all resources and cost centres in the program area.
- Developing a strong team that will deliver optimal service to residents and families based on legislative requirements.
- Overseeing processes to ensure that all documentation is completed in a manner that utilizes base funding and ensures access to other available funding initiatives.
- Ensuring that measures are taken to facilitate optimal occupancy and occupancy numbers.
- Coordinating the admission of all new residents as per admissions protocols.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor degree in Health Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must have experience in front line management in a Long Term Care.
- Must possess excellent leadership and communications skills.
- Must possess a sound knowledge of gerontology.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft word, email, internet use and computerized documentation.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.