Ideal for Student or Other Part time Worker
Delightful young senior woman needs support while recovering at Ross Memorial so her family can have some time at home. This is a loving and involved family who wants to ensure their loved one has the best chance at regaining her full strength. If you enjoy spending time with someone with an engaging and upbeat personality, please submit your resume with a cover letter!
- Support with personal care, grooming and hygiene
- Engage in social activities within the hospital setting
- If you are available up to 35 hours per week
- comfortable providing care in a hospital setting
- able to work independently and as part of a team
This position will work directly for the family. This is not an employee of Durham Family Resources. No phone calls, please.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- PSW: 2 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)
- English (Required)