BioScript Solutions is a network of companies that provide a unique complement of services supporting the distribution and provision of complex drug therapies. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient centered care in the specialty pharmacy industry in Canada.
BioScript is the proud winner of the 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year - Atlantic Region award from Ernst & Young, which recognizes the vision, leadership, and achievement of Canada's most successful entrepreneurs. We are also honoured to qualify as an Employee Recommended Workplace by the Globe & Mail and Morneau Sheppell, which recognizes excellence in achieving a healthy, engaged, and productive workforce and is the only award of its kind based entirely on employee feedback.
The Senior IT Security Analyst will be responsible for reviewing current policies and develop Information Security and IT Security policies, directives and procedures. Ideally the successful candidate will be based out of our home office in Moncton, NB, however location is flexible.
- Perform IT security audit and lead vulnerability assessment and monitor audit corrective action plan;
- Define IT security standards;
- Monitor external technology security risks and review technology trends;
- Develop a set of information security policies;
- Monitor IT security risks and produce reports (e.g. risk report, monthly dashboards);
- Participate in solution architecture review and ensure security requirements are met;
- Evaluating, designing, implementing and supporting security architecture in alignment with technical and business goals, objectives and standards;
- Reviewing and evaluating new technologies, applications, and IT services prior to deployment to ensure that the applications adhere to IT security policies and standards;
- Collaborating with Network, System and Application teams to ensure stable, secure and robust enterprise IT environment;
- Managing the corporate IT Incident Response Plan, in collaboration with other corporate and operational departments;
- Leading and coordinating IT security related problem management activities and helps provide 3rd level technical support for IT security related requests and incidents, including access management;
- Coordinating regular vulnerability scanning, assessments, and third party security testing;
- Acting as a central point of contact for IT audit-related questions; prepares formal audit responses and action plans for review;
- Develop risk assessments to address legal and regulatory risks for compliance programs; and
- Central point of contact for IT audit-related questions; prepares formal audit responses and action plans for review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and at least five years of related work experience;
- Experience in Windows, Macintosh, UNIX and Linux system administration and management in a networked environment;
- Certified Security Professional certification (SSCP, CISSP, GIAC or other recognized security certification) desirable;
- Knowledge of international security standards and best practices (ISO27001, FISMA) and of Quebec (“Loi sur la protection des reassignments personnel’s”) and Canadian law (Privacy Act, PIPEDA) highly desirable;
- Knowledge of network technologies;
- Discretion about IT security incidents;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in a structured environment where teamwork is essential as well as work with various investigation bodies; and
- Data security and compliance experience required.
How to Apply
Please submit your application electronically ONLY before January 25, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent