ABOUT PETWIN PROPERTIES
Since its first real estate acquisition in 1967, Petwin Properties is a trusted provider of commercial and residential leasing opportunities across Canada and the United States. Our presence spans vibrant Canadian cities such as Calgary, Edmonton, and High River, as well as bustling metro areas in the US, including Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Las Vegas, and Honolulu.
We pride ourselves on delivering an unparalleled tenant rental experience, achieved through our unwavering focus on three key aspects: Quality Leasing Opportunities, On-Site Property Management, and a strategic Asset Management Strategy. By prioritizing location, accessibility, and functionality, we strive to exceed customer expectations and provide spaces that foster thriving lifestyles and businesses.
At Petwin Properties, our dedicated team of professionals is passionate about delivering exceptional property management services. From our leadership and administrative staff to our on-site management and maintenance teams, we are driven by a commitment to customer satisfaction. We go above and beyond to ensure our clients' needs are met, offering 24/7 emergency availability, responsive communication, and proactive maintenance practices. With safety as our top priority, we aim to create secure and comfortable living and working environments for our tenants. Get to know the Petwin team and experience the advantage of working with us.
Reporting to the Property Manager, this role is responsible for supporting day to day property management tasks for all tenants.
- Adhere to the Residential Tenancy Act (Alberta) RTA and it’s procedures
- Issue notices for substantial breaches/eviction notices to tenants[RC1][SB2]
- Create and deliver all Tenant notices, including Lease Renewal, 24-hour Notice, Default, NSF, Eviction, etc.. As per the RTA.
- Deliver delinquency notices to tenants in default.
- Track, update, and maintain all agreements and contracts for assigned portfolio.
- Provide a copy of tenant’s notice to vacate to Petwin office upon receipt. Effectively manage all tenant relations, including viewings, move in’s, move out’s as outlined in the RTA procedures.
- Complete periodic Suite Inspections
- In collaboration with the Property Manager, resolve all Property and Tenant related issues.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of exterior and interior operations of assigned portfolios. Weekly Inspections, as required.
- Attend Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service (RTDRS) when required.
- In collaboration with the Property Manager, manage all advertising and marketing for assigned portfolios, including data analysis for comp grids andmarket rates to price suites .
- Complete Variance Reports, comparing budget to actuals.
- In collaboration with the Property Manager and Operations oversee all projects, and analyzing costs to ensure alignment with budget.
- Input, process, and approve daily payables.
- Review, schedule, and assign all work orders. and ensure accurate completion for each work order.
- Review all vendor quotes and create a summary for approval.
- Along side the Property Manager, coordinate and oversee the daily operations of the maintenance technicians for your assigned portfolio.
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- A high-school diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least 2+ years or experience in residential and commercial property management or in a related field.
- Ability to serve on-call, as scheduled or as necessary.
- Ability to travel to meet tenants or company gatherings.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and current automobile insurance is required.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Strong customer service orientation
- A good understanding of basic accounting practices
- Knowledge of on-site maintenance requirements, including dealing with vendors and contractors
- Proven Leasing Ability
- Strong Knowledge of the RTA and it’s procedures
- Knowledge of MS Office Products.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person