At Brookes College, we help busy professionals who want to be more successful in their careers get the qualification they need to move up the career ladder, switch careers, or find a job in an in-demand professional field. We do this by offering accelerated, practical and flexible programs in professional areas with high growth and high employee demand.
Key Objective: Assist Campus Manager in the smooth functioning of the Campus by providing administrative support to visitors, students, Instructors, and other staff of Brookes College
Brookes College is one of the leading career training institutions in Calgary, Canada. Our commitment to quality education and the success of our students is paramount. We are now looking for a Campus Coordinator to join our team!
The purpose of the Campus Coordinator is to assist the Campus Director in directing and overseeing the operations of the campus and be accountable for attaining all campus goals and objectives as set forth by leadership and ensuring compliance with internal and external policies, procedures and standards.
Main Duties: Role includes working as Receptionist, to greet people coming into Campus and other establishments, direct them to the appropriate contacts or services, provide general information in person and by phone,
- Maintain front desk security and security access lists
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Open and close the Campus as required
- Ensure all course material is ready when a new class is starting
- Give books, course material and stationery on the first day of a new class
- Collect the tuition fee from students, issue the receipt and give to Director/Campus Manager
- Ensure feedback form is filled on the last day of class
- Ensure instructors' hours, mark-sheet and student attendance is collected on day of last class
- Assist in smooth functioning of the college in the evenings and over weekends
- Administer the candidates for the testing centres
- Input data into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organization
- Schedule and confirm appointments for meeting with leads, on behalf of Admission Advisors and other staff members.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Compile data, statistics and other information to support Campus Manager
- Academics & Compliance: Ensuring academic and administrative operations are in compliance with applicable with regulatory bodies, government agencies, policies and procedures
- Any additional task assigned by Campus Manager and/or the Director
Skills and Qualification
- Completion of secondary school required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or another program for administrative assistants or secretaries is desirable
- 3-5 years experience in a responsible administrative support role
- Education training in office or business administration; or any combination of experience and training.
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task required.
- Must possess excellent typing skills and customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is must
· Experience in a Private Career College will be considered an asset
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Campus Management: 3 years (Required)
- Career College: 1 year (Required)