Title: Software Developer – Full-stack
Department: Product Development
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Sherwood Park, AB (Greater Edmonton Area)
Join a dynamic team, focussed on helping Municipal Governments build great communities.
We are a technology and service company, that is driven to help build a better Municipality. Our software offering is led by our flagship GIS product, which provides integrated viewing and control capabilities to a Municipality, while our services help our clients manage their data.
We are a small but growing (+30% year-over-year), team that is well positioned for growth in a niche market, and we are looking for A-player team members who can help take us to the next level.
- Develop new user-facing features, from the database all the way to the applications themselves.
- Develop web, desktop, android and iOS applications.
- Fix bugs in new and existing code.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Opportunity is based at MuniSight’s offices in Sherwood Park, AB.
- Experience with our technology stack (React Native, C#, ASP.NET, PostgreSQL, Geoserver, etc.).
- Subject matter expert in the field of mobile applications in iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with agile development methods.
- Strong understanding of software architecture design patterns.
- Strong ability to collaborate in a design team.
- Strong ability to set goals, and achieve those goals.
- Strong ability and willingness to learn.
MuniSight is a growing software business in the Edmonton region that is dedicated to helping Municipal Governments be successful. We offer competitive compensation, full paid vacation, and comprehensive health & dental benefits. Our company is growing, so our team members are continuously challenged at the highest level. Our Company strives to be an example of a successful high-growth software technology company in Alberta, and our team members depend on each other to make it happen.
Job Type: Full-time
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)