First Pay is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Payments and Technology. We are looking to expand our team with a strong Office Manger for our team.
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of the team, as directed
- Maintain work schedules and calendars of executive management, particularly the partners
- Coordinate logistics of executive team programs including meetings, special projects and events
- Review all documents, reports and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary
- Prepare, review, and/or edit various forms of correspondence such as letters, product quotes, invoices, presentations, publications, and reports and agendas for meetings
- Receive and screen all in-bound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors for the executive office
- Refer and/or direct calls, emails, or visitors as required.
- Coordinate office activities and manage administrative flow
- Complete expense reports, pay invoices, and other related financial duties as required.
- Take and transcribe dictation notes
- Prepare and review presentations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Other duties shall be assigned as required
Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of University degree or equivalent
- Post Secondary Diploma in relevant discipline, required
- 3+ years' experience in an Administrative role is an asset
- Ability to write and format moderately complex correspondence, including memos and letters
- Some knowledge of food production, manufacturing and warehousing
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices
Keen attention to details
- Excellent working knowledge on a MAC (Apple - IOS environment) - we do not use Windows.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) - especially Excel
- Resourceful and flexible
- Proven organizational and time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- MAC (Apple IOS): 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Office Management: 2 years (Preferred)