POSITION: Warehouse Attendant LOCATION: Ailsa Craig
Hensall Co-op is seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team! This position is Seasonal, working out of the Ailsa Craig Location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with shipping and receiving in the crop input and feed warehouse
- Safely operate lift truck for loading/unloading of crop input and feed products
- Maintain inventory control of feed and crop inputs
- Assist with invoicing, provide market prices, and answer the phone
- Properly receive incoming product, including grading, weighing, loading/unloading and ensure proper documentation
- Perform occasional elevator maintenance
- Strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Agriculture background considered an asset
- Valid G Driver’s License
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to: Human Resources Department
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply.
Accommodation will be made upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ailsa Craig, ON (Preferred)