Carriage Lane Investment Ltd. is a Site Management Organization (SMO) providing Phase III-IV clinical trial services for pharmaceutical companies in the field of cardiac diseases.
We work with PACE Cardiology, located in Newmarket. Partners in Advanced Cardiac Evaluation (PACE) are a group of cardiologists affiliated with Southlake Regional Health Centre, who offer expert care in electrophysiology, atherosclerotic heart disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease, general cardiology, women’s heart health and cardiac diagnostics.
Currently, we are looking for a Clinical Research Assistant who can work for us on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Help with the administrative tasks of the clinical research in the research activities
- Perform collection, interpretation and recording of data in accordance with company’s guidelines and standards.
- Sort and organize the data; both hard copy and electronic versions.
- Screen for the study subjects on Electronic Medical Records as per study protocol
- Create folders for new studies
- May require to obtain GCP for the future duties
- Opportunity to promote to trial coordinator
- Bachelor of Science degree or related degree
- Preferably 1-2 years clinical research experience or equivalent certification (not mandatory)
- Recruitment experience is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of general research procedures and regulatory requirements is an asset
- Dress appropriately (business casual)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and Electronic Data Capture systems
- Good command of the English language
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour