Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Do you want to learn PPC from the best?
If so, we want to meet you.
We’re on the hunt for a motivated individual looking to break into the dynamic world of paid advertising on Amazon.
To qualify, you have to be familiar with paid advertising platforms like Google or Facebook Ads, and be able to describe the most important metrics related to pay per click advertising. Students welcome!
You’ll be working closely with brands generating millions in sales. Most importantly, you’ll be guided by an industry-leading digital marketer with 12+ year of experience managing and developing multi-million dollar paid search campaigns.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn how to build PPC campaigns that take a business from zero to six figures.
- Learn and apply the most innovative customer acquisition strategies.
- Learn how to perform bullet-proof keyword research and analysis.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Create, manage, and optimize Amazon PPC ad campaigns for clients.
- Communicate with clients about strategy, objectives, and KPIs.
- Drive real revenue and have fun while you’re at it.
- Genuine interest in all things digital marketing.
- Aptitude for research, analysis, and extensive experience with Excel and data manipulation.
- Some knowledge of markets, keywords, sales cycles, and customer behaviour.
We offer a base salary plus commissions, and the flexibility to work from home after an initial onboarding process.
If you’re driven to become an Amazon Advertising specialist, apply today for the chance to join our incredible team!
Job Type / Category
Internship to full-time position.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
College Degree or equivalent in marketing with experience and/or passion in digital marketing.
ThinkeTail.com is a digital marketing and advertising agency based in Toronto.
We focus on growing Amazon businesses and help 3rd party and enterprise companies sell on Amazon.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- paid advertising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)