Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a small knit team and learn from experienced Real Estate Agents? The Lind Realty Brokerage is looking for an ideal candidate to join our team as a front desk receptionist for our busy office!
This position is part-time (approximately 15 to 25 hours per week) and the successful candidate must be able to work flexible day or evening hours during the week and or weekends. Proficient computer skills and pleasant telephone manner a must. Real Estate experience considered an asset
- Answer telephone in a professional and friendly manner, book and confirm appointments using BrokerBay
- Assist and prepare all listings paperwork with direction of Sales Representives such as Listing Agreements, Working with a Realtor, Schedule B, FINTRAC, etc.
- Assist and prepare all transactional paperwork such as CMAs, offers, amendments, waivers, etc
- Preparing Webforms such as; offers, amendments, waivers, cancellations, price changes, etc
- General Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and data input
- Organization and upkeep of the filing system
- And more!
- Ability to translate agent’s communication and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Familiar with Toronto MLS, Docusign and Webforms
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized with self management skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong telephone skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take initiative
- Real Estate administration considered an asset
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
To keep our staff safe we have created a daily covid-19 screening sign in sheet, a plexi glass shield at the front desk, separate office spaces to work in, masks and hand sanitizer on site.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)