About One Step Forward:
Our educational program seeks talented and experienced Bi-Lingual French Tutors. We help both struggling and gifted students reach their full potential by supplementing the instruction they receive in class and guiding them toward study practices and homework help that can help our students achieve their academic goals.
At One Step Forward, tutors work with individual students one-on-one, providing in-home and online tutoring options. We pride ourselves on teamwork as our students, tutors, and staff are treated as family while working towards the same goal! Our OSF Team is looking to hire individuals who can not only teach the required material, but to also relate with the students of today!
Examples of Tutor Responsibilities:
- Meet student(s) at tutoring location (in-home, library, online)
- Go over homework, assignment, and/or exam prep in the applicable subject area
- Be welcoming, friendly, and outgoing!
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have excellent work-communication and time management skills
- Must be organized, reliable, and knowledgeable within their respective area of teaching
- Able to tutor students in-home and online
- Able to create customized educational material catered to the needs of each student
- Experience with using Google Classroom & Zoom for online tutoring sessions.
- Able to relocate within designated work area
- Able to commit to a full school year of tutoring
Expected Work hours: 2 - 15 hours per week
Please visit our website for more information at: www.osftutor.com
Part-time hours: 5 per week
Expected start date: 2020-11-28
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)