GardaWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Warehouse positions. Warehouse Employees will sort, stage, and load/unload items in an accurate, safe, and efficient manner.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Employees will sort, package, label, load skids and maintain a clean work area. Warehouse Employees will put away stock and pick orders. Assist in all aspects of warehouse duties including labeling of product, preparation of shipping documentation, inventory counts and general cleanup/maintenance. Perform checks to ensure all scheduled deliveries have been included in outgoing loads.
Warehouse Employees would work a straight day shift.
Warehouse Employees will work in a fast paced environment that is extremely clean, This is an exciting opportunity to do a Warehouse role with a well known logistics company.
Join our team to work in a leading Warehouse in the logistics as Warehouse Employees in Newmarket, Ontario !
- Sort, warehouse, stage, and load/unload cartons in an accurate, safe, and efficient manner
- Unload inbound freight/load outbound freight
- Separate and load freight on unpacking lines
- Stage outbound freight in shipping
- Performs all aspects of the merchandise processor position upon request of supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Able to stand for 8 hour shift
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to accurately count.
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment conditions :
- Day Shifts 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Afternoon Shifts: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Employment type: Temporary
- Location: Newmarket, ON
- On a local bus route
- Pay: $14.00/hr
Interested in the Warehouse role in Newmarket ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
GardaWorld Staffing Services is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $560.00 /week
- warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Newmarket, ON (Preferred)