Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
Job Description 3 days a week
The following are key operational duties, but are not limited to these functions:
- Data processing and entry into multiple custom programs.
- Record maintenance.
- Clerical duties
- Answer incoming calls from members.
- Taking payments and balancing deposits
- Other duties as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and data entry.
- Good time management, scheduling and organizational skills.
- Be able to multi-task with a strong attention to detail.
- Previous administration experience working in a fast paced environment.
- An ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in entering information. This position requires the ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial and member information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills that is clearly evident both in person and over the phone. Customer service or CRM training/experience is an asset.
- Have demonstrated ability to be proactive and self-starting, work in a team based environment and without direct supervision.
- Ability to take direction and work under pressure.
- Be able to sit for extended periods of time working in an office environment.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nanaimo (Required)