Laidlaw Carriers Van is currently looking for Licensed Truck (310T) & Trailer (310J) Mechanics & Apprentices to work out of our Maintenance Facilities in Hagersville, or Mississauga ON.
- Competitive hourly wages based on level of schooling/years of experience
- Annual tool allowance ranging from $500 - $1500 based on level of schooling/years of experience
- 75% Company paid benefits
- Company paid annual renewals for Licensed Technicians
- Company paid Ontario College of Trades fees for Apprentices
- Company paid school enrollment for Apprentices
- Work program for paid wages during schooling
- Company paid licenses for graduating Apprentices
- Annual work boot allowance
- Responsible for the inspections, diagnosis, and repair of both tractors and trailers
- Must contribute to the maintenance of a clean, safe and environmentally sound facility
- The candidate will have his/her own set of tools
- Must be self motivated and flexible to take on any task that may arise
- Candidates will have a strong knowledge of preventative maintenance applications as well as the transportation industry rules and regulations
- Creative and efficient problem solving skills and adaptability
- Cooperative attitude, team player
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to support hours of operations
If you're passionate about adhering to our high standards of safety, apply today.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Laidlaw Carriers Van is an equal employment employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanic: 2 years (Preferred)