Festal Cafe is a The Festal Café’s Vision that was intelligently designed with a Hope to nourish and feed you with the healthiest yet most satisfying food you have ever tasted! Our passion & goal is that you may experience an abundant amount of enjoyment as you feast your hungry souls at The Festal Café Table!
Festal's mission is to bring a movement of true nutrition and wellness; that you may enjoy a life of thriving with great health! The pursuit of our heart is to feed & teach you that the natural wholesome food that is found in the ground was created with a great purpose, such a purpose to nourish & heal the body, soul and mind the way God intended.
The menu is 100% Paleo, organic, gluten free, low carb, sugar & GMO free; it consists of wholesome foods & anti-inflammatory, healthy quality fats, from the farm to The Festal Table. We are a huge believer in quality. We choose & source the best local farms, especially when it comes to meat selection! At Festal Café we only serve your platter with local & wild, free-range, organic, grass-fed/grass-finished meat!
We are looking for a full-time permanent Human Resource Specialist to join our company and participate in a variety of HR functions. The HR specialist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional scale and work closely with the management team in developing HR guidelines and policies. We are looking for an experienced individual who is professional and love to work with people from diverse background and cultures.
- Develop written guidance and policies in the following areas that may include staffing and placement, position management, organizational design, remuneration, job duties classification and absence and leave administration etc.
- Assist with staffing plans and strategies, including analysis of turnover, recruitment, and retention efforts, responds to employee compensation and unemployment claims.
- Forecast hiring needs based on company development objective and seasonal customer variations for the restaurant;
- Execute the full cycle of recruiting process, including looking for candidates, reviewing resumes, coordinating interviews, completing reference checks, making job offers and conducting pre-employment background screening.
- Administer employee benefit and compensation programs, monitor work place health and safety standards and revise as needed.
- Coordinate new employee orientation program and deliver the HR portion of orientation sessions.
- Respond to employee relations issues, including conducting timely, objective investigations on disciplinary actions, and ensuring proper documentation is complete and appropriate
- Evaluate employee performance on a timely manner.
- Bachelor degree or above in human resource management, business administration or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment, onboarding, performance management, policy development and implementation, training and employee relations etc.
- Familiar with full cycle of recruiting
- Knowledge of standardization and KPI will be an asset.
- Ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts and familiar with business etiquette in dealing with employees and outside vendors
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, productive and cooperative relationships with all level of employees
- Ability to act with high level of ethical conduct, maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling sensitive information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task and prioritize urgent tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel, Outlook and Word
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)