Copperline Excavating Ltd.
Grande Prairie, AB
- Perform work in accordance with all organizational, as well as provincial and federal health and safety standards and legislation, ensuring highest standard of safety is upheld.
- Perform daily site assessments, including identification of potential work site hazards.
- Ensure proper functioning off all tools prior to utilization.
- Prepare area for utilities installation, performing all necessary excavation preparation including slope and elevation determination.
- Perform required excavations to create trenches through manual digging.
- Backfill trenches with required materials upon completion of job.
- Engage in all forms of labour to assist in the successful completion of construction projects from start to finish.
- Grade and level trench bases using tamping machines or through the use of hand tools.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Have the physical strength and agility to perform manual labour tasks in all weather conditions.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Active listening skill considered essential.
- Ability to work as a team as well as with little supervision.
- Ability to take and follow instruction.
- Professional and courteous demeanour when dealing with the public.
- Safe Work Ethic
- Ability to properly read and understand blueprints.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
- Underground Utilities: 1 year (Preferred)
- Grande Prairie, AB (Preferred)