The primary responsibility of the Personal Care Attendant, Botwood is to provide quality, on-going personal care in our Personal Care Home in Botwood. Duties and responsibilities would include, but not limited to, aiding seniors in personal care activities, hospitality services, and creating a warm and inviting culture for seniors to call home. This position reports directly to the Personal Care Home Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following :
Education and Experience
- Life experience serving others; and,
- Experience in a health-related industry and/or with seniors is considered an asset.
Skills and Abilities
- Desire to serve seniors;
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service;
- Desire and ability to both provide and exemplify exceptional care;
- Flexible to cater to resident needs;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Focus on confidentiality;
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with residents, family, staff, and volunteers alike; and,
- Basic computer skills.
- We provide on-site training;
- Criminal and Vulnerable Record Check required;
Currently hiring for part time and full time positions.
Lanes Retirement Living is an inclusive employer and is excited to welcome everyone to apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are excited to welcome our newest team members, so if you’re interested, apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent