Hi, We’re Swiftpost.
We are a team of creative problem solvers helping to transform a huge industry and impacting businesses both big and small. At Swiftpost, we’re working to bring the transportation technology of the future to today through products and services that enable our customers to compete in a rapidly evolving digital marketplace. We are well on our way, partnering with industry leaders and over 1000 customers, and always improving our processes to modernize and digitize their supply chain.
The Customer Experience Representative embodies our corporate values, specifically through their strong customer focus. You will utilize your exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with our customers, work with them to resolve issues, help schedule pick-ups, confirm rates and transit times, ensure they are directed to the right individual(s), and provide the best experience possible. You will also be expected to stay on top of, and complete all documentation and reporting, as required by the department’s work process.
- Provide correct and updated information to customer inquiring on rates, transit times, products, procedures, etc., for any shipments being delivered
- Schedule pick-up requests from customers, confirming rates and transit times
- Ensure correctness of on-file information when interacting with all customers
- Listen for and document any customer complaints or recommendations, while providing feedback to customers to manage their expectations and let them know about our follow-up and procedures
- Adhering to the predetermined service level agreements for response time and full resolution time
- Generate new prospects for SmartHub during our sales initiatives
- Use Salesforce to manage the customer experience by tracking activities, maintaining relevant information, etc.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports
- Direct customer to appropriate department when required
- Complete all necessary forms, documentation, and reports relevant to Customer Service and other related teams in a scheduled and timely manner
- Attend weekly Customer Experience Team meetings
- Must demonstrate a positive “can-do” attitude. Objective is to resolve issues with “win-win” mentality.
- Superior customer service and relationship management experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Fluency in French is an asset.
- Minimum 1 year in high-volume customer service and/or contact centre-type of role. Knowledge of customer support triage and/or de-escalation is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances
Swiftpost is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, ensuring that equal employment opportunities are provided to all individuals, regardless of race, colour, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, creed, age, disability, religious affiliation, or national origin or citizenship. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please notify our recruitment team.
Expected start date: 2021-11-29
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
We are committed to taking every reasonable precaution for protecting the health and safety of our associates. Workspaces are safely distanced and common areas are sanitized. Swiftpost's policy position is that all staff be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Are you available to work an occasional weekend shift? Ie. A half-day on a Saturday or Sunday, 1-2 times a month? Schedules are created in advance to provide sufficient notice.
- Are you willing to work on-site in the office at least 50% of the time?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (preferred)