Looking for an opportunity for career advancement in a fast-growing industry, starting with a fun and rewarding career?
Fitness Avenue is currently looking for an enthusiastic, friendly individual with a meticulous work ethic who is tech savvy and detail oriented, someone who can solve problems resourcefully and efficiently. This position calls for a person who is attentive to detail, communicative and dependable.
We are currently seeking an E-Commerce Specialist to join our team! You will assist in managing and developong our Amazon and other marketplaces. It will include product selling and marketing campaigns to help us grow our online presence.
- Overseeing and inputting product listings/ASIN
- Proactively identify product and service issues and resolve them accordingly.
- Maintaining and creating new product listings for all platforms. Ensure products are accurately described and priced.
- Create search engine friendly content while having outstanding attention to detail in the titles
- Oversee “back end” processes for carry over product and new product by editing images, updating attributes and price adjustments.
- Track weekly performance metrics and communicate with rest of the team
- Manage and grow product reviews and oversee customer feedback
- Co-create strategic plans with Manager for future direction
- Managing Amazon PPC Ads.
- Maintain an understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes, and systems.
- Monitor and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
- Address customer inquiries via phone & email
- Managing different Vendor/Marketplace Accounts ( eBay, Amazon, Walmart)
- Has a sense of urgency and able to manage multiple projects with schedule demands.
- Experience with specifically Amazon (Seller Central)
- Knowledge of other marketplaces is an asset
- Must be web savvy
- Quick learner who is detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage a fast-paced schedule, staying one step ahead
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently
- Understanding of consumer behaviours and industry trends
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Accepts constructive feedback in a mature, professional manner
- knowledge of Amazon algorithm is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- At least 1 year of Customer service
- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm at our Head Office location in North York, ON
- Full time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Amazon Seller Central: 1 year (Required)
- marketing/branding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)