This position is accountable for coordinating the routine daily office management of ATC, provide administrative support to the front desk and be the first point of contact for our visitors and clients.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets ATC visitors and clients – directs them to the appropriate staff member.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; post secondary certificate or degree preferred
- Microsoft office suite package, skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Administrative Assistant top skills & proficiencies:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Problem Solving
- Office Administration Procedures
- Typing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Telephone Skills
- Discretion and Judgment
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Fort McMurray, AB (Required)