Who are we? The New Mummy Company is proud to support families throughout pregnancy and with the transition into parenthood including the toddler years. Our HQ is in Oakville, ON. We provide prenatal, birth and postpartum support services to clients in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa and Toronto including the wider GTA. We have a great reputation and this reputation provides referrals and repeat clients allowing us to offer our team a steady stream of work.
Why work with us?
- You have a passion for what you do and so do we!
- Ability to work when you choose suiting YOUR schedule
- Work from home - no long commutes
- We take care of all of the business transaction so you can focus on the care you provide
- We do all of the advertising to bring you the clients you want
- Payment on a bi-weekly basis direct to your bank account
- Continue in your current role and work with us to provide a secondary income opportunity
SERVICE OUTLINE AND CLASS CONTENT:
We have a current vacancy to work with an independent contractor, self employed individual for a Potty Training Expert to work remotely via phone and video call with our clients across Canada and internationally. If you have the background, qualifications and experience in this area we would love to hear from you.
This is who you will need to be:
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Education, Psychotherapy or related field is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with families including past experience as a potty trainer
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have great communication skills
- Good team player
- Candidates with weekend & evening availability is a plus!
- Excellent time management skills
- Satisfactory references checks
What do we need before we can bring you on board?
- Vulnerable Sector Screening required
- Background Checks
- Proof of qualifications
- Full resume with career history
- References from recent employment
- Attend our company orientation
Job Type: Contract
- Potty Training: 2 years (Preferred)