WHO YOU ARE
- You love customers and are confident in approaching them in a polite and friendly manner.
- You are passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience.
- You have experience within sales or customer service.
- Part Time and Seasonal positions are available
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- Maximising sales by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
- Analysing sales space capacities based on system parameters to secure high stock availability.
- Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits.
- Actively approaching customers to identify their needs by asking the right questions, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as:
This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.