To provide technical, functional and procedural support to HO, DC, Store personnel, and Field Managers concerning all aspects of RCL I.T. Infrastructure and Functional Systems in order for the all users to maintain the highest level of efficiency
- Answers and resolves all Level-1 incoming requests. Analyse the problem reported and use a database of call resolutions to identify and resolve first level problems.
- Report all second level problems to the responsible technical section.
- Follow up on the status of the calls, ensure that it is resolved in a timely manner and that all details are accurately noted in the call report for future reference.
- Accurately complete a detailed incident/request for all contacts.
- Analyses various Corporate Office and Store reports to ensure that all Data is being received and processed, and follow up on any problem or discrepancies found.
- Process all account requests, hardware, and software requests and replacements.
- Process Incidents/Requests for each contact, troubleshoots and/or researches the problem and then provides a solution
- Participates in deployment of new technology.
- Takes on the coordination and execution of Store Openings, Closings, Renovations and Additional Register Installations with Store personnel and a technician.
- Takes on the coordination and execution of special projects when requested by management.
- Responsible for placing internal and external Service Calls that could not be resolved.
- Provides on-the-job technical and procedural training to new ITSG analysts.
- Assists technicians in installing and configuring replacement equipment and restoring backups
- Cegep education in Computer Science and/or equivalent education;
- 1-year experience of support centre
- Proficiency with the Windows-2000-XP, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer browsers
- Must have a thorough knowledge of IT systems - including hardware, software and telecommunications
- Fluently bilingual.
- Effective communication skill
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.