- Responsible for knowing and following the Standard Operating Procedures and mastering critical tasks.
- Basic understanding of Regulatory and Operating Approvals such as well classification, materials that can and cannot be accepted at facility, and general operating parameters.
- Responsible to develop and understand the foundation building of the corporate culture of Superior Customer Service towards our Internal & External customers.
Environment Health & Safety
- Ability to fill out and issue safe work permits per Lead Op and or FBM direction.
- Near Miss/Hazard ID and Incident identification and reporting.
- Know and follow the ERP, three levels of emergency, and internal Policies.
- Operate in a safe manner according to the Health and Safety Manual.
- Basic understanding of Environment and Regulatory.
- Applicable Safety Courses as set out in the HSE Manual.
- Must have a mechanical background.
- Possession of 5th Class Power Engineering Certification, or greater, would be an asset.
- Must be self-motivated and able to function in a team environment.
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and email is required.
- Grade 12 Education or equivalent required.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations