Description du poste
At ArcelorMittal Long Products Canada, we transform the future!
Who we are?
ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel and mining company, with a presence in 60 countries and primary steelmaking facilities in 17 countries. In 2020, ArcelorMittal had revenues of $53.3 billion and crude steel production of 71.5 million metric tonnes, while iron ore production reached 58.0 million metric tonnes. Our goal is to help build a better world with smarter steels. Steels made using innovative processes which use less energy, emit significantly less carbon and reduce costs. Steels that are cleaner, stronger and reusable. Steels for electric vehicles and renewable energy infrastructure that will support societies as they transform through this century. With steel at our core, our inventive people and an entrepreneurial culture at heart, we will support the world in making that change. This is what we believe it takes to be the steel company of the future. ArcelorMittal is listed on the stock exchanges of New York (MT), Amsterdam (MT), Paris (MT), Luxembourg (MT) and on the Spanish stock exchanges of Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid and Valencia (MTS). For more information about ArcelorMittal please visit: http://corporate.arcelormittal.com/
Why choosing ArcelorMittal?
You will find a friendly and family atmosphere. Social activities are an integral part of our culture. If you want to improve in certain areas, we offer a training and development program.
About the position:
- This position requires individuals to perform tasks that support operations of the Plants' various producing units and works with materials and equipment to handle, transport and process product and material. Successful applicants are able to perform general labour work such as shoveling, lifting, climbing and working in small spaces. The job requires the ability to operate equipment such as overhead cranes, forklifts, tractors, and heavy equipment.
What are the benefits of joining the ArcelorMittal family?
- Equipment and safety cloths are provided including prescription glasses.
- Access to lockers and shower.
- Free parking.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Pension plan.
- High School Diploma or a post-secondary degree.
- Willing to work 12-hour continental shifts (rotation).
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Proficiency with hand tool.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein