The Peterborough Clinic requires a new Finance Assistant responsible for the performance of a variety of duties. Under the direction of the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable support dealing with vendors or invoicing issues as required
- Analyze and prepare general ledger entries and conduct monthly account reconciliations, accruals and prepaids
- Prepare cashbook entries
- Provide ad-hoc support to management as requested
- Processing cheques and applying payments (i.e. bank deposits)
- Tenant rent process
- 3rd party billing
The candidate will have college level courses in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
Initiative, analysis, attention to detail, organization, communication skills, confidentiality, integrity.
Full Time 37.5 hours per week, group insurance and pension benefits
Please submit your resume and covering letter no later than January 24, 2020
The Peterborough Clinic is an equal opportunity employer striving to build an inclusive and barrier-free environment in which all individuals have access to our services. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.07 /hour
- Account Reconciliation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (Preferred)
- analyze and prepare GL entries: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 2 years (Preferred)