We’re passionate about using science to help people. Are you?
The people we serve are looking for solutions. They want to improve their everyday lives, become more productive and enjoy the present moment. That’s where we come in – and where you do, too.
Since 2013, we’ve established a reputation for using science and innovation to help our customers, and we’re proud of our history. Emerald was formed by industry leaders who’ve dedicated themselves to helping people overcome medical conditions so they can live better lives, and we’re always looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission.
Emerald Health Therapeutics (EHT) is a Health Canada Licensed Producer of medical and adult-use cannabis and cannabis derivatives. A seed-to-sale enterprise, Emerald has combined core competencies from decades of experience in pharmaceutical innovation with large-scale agriculture and extraction expertise. Our ambition is to be at the forefront of developing products that provide health and wellness benefits from cannabis for purposeful people. Emerald Health Therapeutics (EHT) is publicly traded on the TSXV (EMH) and the OTCQX (EMHTF). We offer competitive salaries, employer-paid health benefits including acupuncture, naturopathic care and massage; and flexible work hours.
For more information please visit us at https://emeraldhealth.ca/
The Production and Operations Associate support the Emerald team in meeting production and sales targets. They will provide assistance relating to a variety of operational tasks to meet the overall needs of the team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to all Health Canada Standard Operational Procedures created by EHT
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging, work ethic and health & safety
- Ensure that all packaged product & packaging procedures are adhering to regulations and standards of Health Canada
- Monitor weights, general packaging of product, ensure containers are being filled at required rate to maintain production standards
- Ensure the proper packaging materials are used for each product
- Maintain scales and other equipment on packaging line
- Package for retail: label, stamp and prepare packaged products for shipment
- Complete packaging runs created by Production Supervisor by specific deadlines
- Identify and dispose of defective packaging containers
- Inspection of quality of cannabis product before packaging
- Assist with completing and filing paperwork
- Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with the Standard Operating
Procedures/Quality Compliance requirements
- Physical counting of packaged product
- Communicate with Team Lead & Production Supervisor
- Maintain a clean work area
- Provide assistance to various departments such as shipping, inventory, lab, and garden
- Perform other duties assigned
- Superb organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Computer knowledge an asset
- Ability to work strongly as a team player as well as an individual
- Working with your hands (packaging, cleaning equipment & machine parts)
- Communicating effectively within a team
- Thrive in collaborative team-based environment with high sense of urgency
- Positive attitude and adaptability to change
- Work effectively to meet strict deadlines