POSITION: Grain Logistics and Customer Support LOCATION: Hensall
Looking for an exciting career in Grain Marketing? Hensall Co-op is currently recruiting for an eager individual looking to develop their career in Agribusiness! The Grain Logistics and Customer Support will assist with the purchase, sales brokerage, and logistics for all commercial grains.
What Hensall has to offer:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Group Benefits Plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension Plan
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Logistics scheduling and co-ordination of delivery, tracking of shipments and receipts, tracking of invoicing and payments in a timely fashion when needed.
- Answer producer inquiries which may include quoting market prices.
- Review of internal freight billing for accuracy.
- Initiate new projects, ideas, and record keeping including Standard Operating Procedure creation and maintenance.
- Maintain accurate records on transactions with producers and customers, ensuring all commercial grain tickets and invoicing are done accurately and efficiently.
- Freight negotiation and logistics tracking by truck and rail.
- Exceptional negotiation, time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Growing degree of technical knowledge in commercial grain markets / logistics.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Post-Secondary education in agricultural program considered an asset.
- Excellent communications skills due to nature of working with producers, suppliers and customers and internally must deal with a large client volume.
- Agricultural background and farm commodity knowledge a strong asset.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to: Human Resources Department Attention: Nicole Hawley
Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Vision care
- Post-Secondary education in an Agricultural Program considered an asset
- Agricultural background and farm commodity knowledge: 1 year (preferred)