Xenda Education International is an online English tutoring Company. We provide live and podcast style ESL classes to East Asian students at different levels. We are currently looking for part-time ESL hosts to support our growth in spoken English course development.
Job Type; Part-time
1. Relevant degree(s) in Language/Education and/or experience in audio recording.
2. Experience in teaching English as the second language; candidates with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate are preferred;
3. Possess broadcasting or recording experience; candidates with drama performing or stage experience are preferred;
3. Experience in podcast production is high preferred;
4. Be able to work legally in Canada.
5. Experience required: ESL teaching (1 yr) and broadcasting (1 yr)
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Based on the key teaching objectives given, plan, write, host, and produce English podcast content;
2. Participate in group discussion about course content development.
Any one interested in this position, please attach a 10 to 30 seconds voice recording (using whatever microphone you have, cellphone is also good) of any content (self-introduction, latest news and etc.) to the email address shown.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00-$60.00 per hour
- Teaching English as Second Language: 2 years (Required)
- Broadcasting or Voice Performing: 1 year (Preferred)