At Don Cherry’s Sports it is important that you embrace the restaurant environment. Servers must find enjoyment in meeting new people, can talk to anyone, look for opportunities to upsell each customer and inform them of our specials each time they enter our establishment. There is always something new happening at Don Cherry’s and it will be your job to create excitement around what we have going on while thriving in a fast pace work environment.
We value communication as it we work together for success. You will have to communicate well with a wide variety of people, build rapport, take pride in your appearance, and juggle multiple tasks at once, while being attentive to detail.
- Must be 19+
- Serving it Right
- Appropriate Response Training Level 1
- The ability to successfully complete a criminal record and credit check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
- 6 mo. - 1 year experience in the Food Services or Hospitality industry
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, uses good judgment, and prioritizes with little direction
- Must be available days and nights on Sunday, Monday, Friday and Saturday.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Prince Rupert, BC (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)