Reporting to of the Gaming Manager, the Cage Cashier/ Slot Attendant demonstrates exceptional customer service and mathematical skills and is the first point of contact position providing attentive, prompt and courteous responses to customer inquiries and requests for assistance or information, handles problems and complaints efficiently and makes referrals to supervisory staff for resolution as required. This position is primarily responsible for the overall level of service in assigned area and on the gaming floor in general and ensures transactions are handled accurately, efficiently and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
You will create memorable experiences for our guests through a friendly and exciting environment. Master your customer service skills and have fun on the job by explaining games, celebrating winnings, and paying out jackpots.
This role is an entry level position with opportunity to grow within our organization.
- Must be 19+
- Appropriate Response Training Level 1
- Anti-Money Laundering
- The ability to successfully complete a criminal record and credit check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
- Lotto Retailer Certification
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Good manual dexterity to accurately handle cash
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing highly confidential information with discretion and care
- Ability to work independently, uses good judgment, and prioritizes with little direction
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.85 to $15.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)