The position of a Field Service Representative (FSR) is to guide and support our Appliance and Electronics Service network partners in achieving the best possible service to our LG customers.
These tasks would include Service centre management including adherence to policies and approvals. New service centre recruitment and increasing capacity from existing service centres is a key facet of this role.
Ideal candidates must be proficient in MS Office, have the ability to negotiate and have excellent analytical skills. They also must be able to meet tight deadlines and work in fast paced environment.
This role requires bilingual proficiency in English & French.
Service Coverage Management:
Network Performance Management:
- To maintain current service coverage and also recruit new service centres to support our standards of service.
- To be a liaison between the service centre and LG.
- Prepare regular updates to leadership on network status
- To monitor and make adjustments to the service network based on performance levels and territory coverage.
- To share best practices to improve overall network performance.
Enforcing Guidelines and Policies:
- To take charge and resolve service issues if they arise
Approvals and Authorizations:
- To strictly enforce all LG guidelines and policies so that LG interests are protected.
- Perform field audits and regular meetings with service centre business owners.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- To provide authorization to all special requests from service centres
- College or University degree & a minimum of 2 years’ experience in vendor management
- Strong computer skills using MS-Office including creating PPT presentations
- Must be bilingual (English/French)
- Must have a valid Driver’s license & the ability to travel within Canada (5% of the time)
- Must be comfortable doing Analytics
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Decision maker
- Must be comfortable managing business relationships
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The organization offers an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Conditions of Employment:
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to obtain any work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required to legally work in Canada prior to commencing employment
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required before commencing employment, subject to any duty to accommodate under applicable human rights legislation.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve. LG Electronics Canada, Inc., will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform LG’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.