ATCO Frontec is seeking a Camp Attendant to join our Camp Services team. The Camp Attendant is responsible for the general housekeeping, linen cleaning, overall cleanliness, and maintaining hygienic conditions within the living units.
COVID-19 Information - ATCO is committed to providing and maintaining a safe environment for our employees, contractors, partners, and customers. As part of this unwavering commitment to safety, all ATCO employees and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated.
Working on rotation in camp.
· Maintain clean and hygienic conditions of the bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen units.
· Make beds, changes sheets, distributes clean towels and toiletries
· Wash, dry, and fold linens & towels.
· Assists in laundry as needed
· Dusts and vacuums all furniture and draperies.
· Sweeps, mops, washes, waxes and polishes floors.
· Pick up debris and empties trash containers
· Washes windows, walls, and ceilings.
· Actively involved in ensuring they are following safe and sound procedures and are adhering to government regulations as well as ATCO Frontec Health and Safety, policies and procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
· The successful candidate will have 1 or more years of housekeeping experience (preferred).
· Strong organization skills
· Excellent people skills
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently supervised or unsupervised
· Team Player
We would like to thank everyone for their application however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Final candidates will be required to undergo a Security Clearance Check. This position has been identified as safety sensitive and will require completion of a pre-employment alcohol & drug test. Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices.
By submitting your resume and personal information to the ATCO Group of Companies, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by the ATCO Group of Companies to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the ATCO Group of Companies.
We value diversity and we’re committed to an inclusive, fair and respectful workplace, striving to create a work environment that allows for every employee to reach their full potential.
ATCO Frontec is part of ATCO Ltd. With approximately 6,000 employees and assets of $23 billion, ATCO is a diversified global holding corporation with investments in Structures & Logistics (workforce housing, innovative modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management); Energy Infrastructure (electricity generation, transmission, and distribution; natural gas transmission, distribution and infrastructure development; energy storage and industrial water solutions; and electricity and natural gas retail sales); Transportation (ports and transportation logistics); and Commercial Real Estate. More information can be found at www.ATCO.com.
Who We Are:
Like our country, ATCO Frontec is built on a Frontier Spirit of being agile, robust, ready to go to the most challenging places and push the boundaries. Do YOU have the Frontier Spirit? If the answer is yes, you should probably work with us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36,088.00-$61,656.00 per year
- housekeeping: 1 year (preferred)