We are a group of Paediatric Therapists (OTs and SLPs) who are seeking an Office Administrator to help manage the office operations at our clinic in East Vancouver. We are a supportive work environment that enjoys team meetings (online for now) and gatherings (outdoors for now) to stay in touch. We seek a kind, organized, thoughtful OA to add to our team to help our business grow. The successful candidate can commit to staying with us for several years. We hope that your contribution to our team can make a positive difference in the lives of our clients.
Part-Time Office Administrator:
- Hourly contract to start in September.
- Option to turn into a salaried position (with benefits) in the new year (phase 4) based on the success of the candidate and company need.
- Flexible hours. Choose your own schedule.
- Ability to work majority of hours from home (requires computer and internet)
- Must be able to to come to the clinic setting in East Van at least 2/week (option to do so outside of business hours to avoid in-person contact)
- Record expense receipts and bill payments
- Create invoices, record payments, and make bank deposits
- Organize and perform follow up with A/R
- Keep records and files organized for efficient retrieval
- Support and recommend improvements upon existing internal controls
- Support the owner with ad hoc projects, reports, and bookkeeping tasks
- Some experience with MCFD government funding (AFU or AHP) is an asset
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 2 years of bookkeeping experience, preferably using QBO
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work efficiently and without constant supervision
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and prioritization skills
Reference ID: P2L4LOA2
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Application deadline: 2020-09-04
Expected start date: 2020-09-07
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Work From Home
Most of the work can be done online from home. When it is required to come into the clinic, the OA can be the only person in the clinic when it is outside regular business hours. Or have a private office when it is during business hours.
- office administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- bookeeping: 2 years (Required)