P&WC is looking for an Investigator to join the International Trade Compliance (“ITC”) team in Longueuil. The Investigator will review and investigate allegations of potential P&WC policy and/or regulatory violations. To be part of the team, you must be bilingual with strong communication skills in English and have more than 3 years’ experience in compliance, or investigations. Substantive knowledge of ITC law is a plus.
Specific responsibilities of position :
As an Investigator, you will be a member of the ITC group and will:
Qualifications required :
- Investigate allegations of non-compliance with international trade compliance / export/import laws, regulations, policies or procedures;
- Conduct interviews of members from different departments across P&WC;
- Assist in root cause analysis and corrective actions implementation, where applicable.
- Draft disclosures to the pertinent government entities, where applicable;
- Coordinate and lead, as needed, teams of business unit personnel, UTC and other UTC aerospace unit personnel to investigate, disclose and develop/implement corrective actions.
Field of studies :
- Undergraduate degree with 3 years’ experience in compliance, research, or investigations;
- Bilingualism with strong communication skills in English (mandatory);
- Experience with International Trade Compliance or Export Control;
- Be detailed-oriented and analytical;
- Be able to work with members of all departments across P&WC.
Administration, Administration/Commerce, Legal
Additional Information :
Is being an ITC Investigator at P&WC you next career goal ? You want to demonstrate your abilities to investigate ? You are curious and results-driven ? If so, then this position is for you ! Send your candidacy to our Talent Acquisition Team to take the first step with your new career.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
P&WC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any legally-protected factors.