In search of Journeyperson carpenters for concrete formwork at industrial project sites. Able to understand and build to engineered drawings with precise measurements. Can adjust with changes on site and work closely with machinery and other tradespersons working on industrial construction projects.
- Reading, interpreting engineered drawing, diagrams, and plans.
- Determining material needs and quantities takeoffs as per engineered drawings.
- Monitoring inventory and replenishing supplies, as needed.
- Experience constructing concrete formwork for suspended slabs, walls, grade beams, equipment bases.
- Working with accurate measurements and upholding standards
- Inspecting the integrity of structures upon their installation.
- Comply with required safety regulations.
- Be able to meet deadlines and can adjust/problem solve with project changes.
- Working closely with and supporting other trades people, concrete finishers, Ironworkers, operators.
- Experience working with equipment.
- Managing and working closely with others
- Journeyperson Carpenter or 4th Year Apprenticeship
- Valid Driver’s License
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Job specific Training Available
- Physically demanding
- Industrial Construction
- 50-hour work week
- Overtime and Weekend work available
- Live Out Allowance available. Location of project is Esterhazy, SK
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35.00-$45.00 per hour