For more than two decades, BRI Biopharmaceutical Research Inc. has assisted hundreds of biotech and pharmaceutical companies on their pre-clinical and clinical drug development programs.
Being one of the few privately owned CRO with capabilities in bioanalytical, in-vivo and in-vitro DMPK and xenograft animal models in Western Canada, BRI's uncompromising study protocols, stringent quality control measures, and relevant study design allows them to build trusted and long-lasting partnerships with their highly valued clients. We are seeking highly motivated team players that enjoy research in a fast pace and professional environment of a CRO.
We currently have the following position available:
Research Associate – Bioanalytical
- B. Sc. with 2+ years experience or M. Sc. degree in chemistry, biochemistry,pharmaceutical sciences or a related discipline
- With working knowledge and hands-on experience with bioanalytical assays for quantitation of small molecules and biomarkers in biological samples. Experience with large molecules is a plus.
-Hands on experience with quantitation analysis techniques on HPLC, LC/MS/MS and ELISA
-Experience in the setup, development and validation of bioanalytical assay
-Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
-Strong written and verbal communication skills.
-Strong planning and organization abilities.
-Competent and self motivated individual able to work independently.
-Proficiency with computers skills, like MS Word, MS Excel
-Perform bioanalytical assays utilizing HPLC, LC/MS/MS and MSD
-Develop and validate bioanalytical assays for small molecule, large molecule and biomarkers
- Ability to troubleshoot and optimize assays as needed
- Process of chromatographic data
- Prepare study reports
- Follow all BRI quality assurance policies and procedures as well as those prescribed under the US FDA and Health Canada HPFB regulations.
-Other related duties as assigned.
Please apply to: Human Resources
BRI Biopharmaceutical Research Inc.
#101-8898 Heather Street Vancouver, BC V6P 3S8
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)