Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously elevating and setting the global cannabis industry standard.
Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments, and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers an exceptional customer experience across all its brands.
Aurora’s operations span multiple continents and focuses on both the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counselling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
We operate around the globe pursuing new and emerging cannabis markets where possible through our owned network of import, export and wholesale distributors, our e-commerce and mobile applications, brick and mortar retail stores, as well as grocery store retailers, and pharmacies.
PRE-ROLL MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is currently seeking a Pre-Roll Manufacturing Associate to join our team in Nisku, AB. Reporting directly to the Pre-Roll Manufacturing Shift Lead, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Processing plant material
- General manufacturing area tasks and sanitation duties
- Attention to detail over long time frames
- Working in a safe manner and respecting all safety guidelines
- Assisting with production needs as required
- Cleaning duties as required
- Additional duties as required
- High school diploma
- This position requires fine dexterity work and repetitive tasks
- Ability to lift over 20 pounds
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time