Aer Rianta is one of the major international airport Duty Free Boutiques Operator. We continuously have positions open in different areas: cosmetics, sales, purchasing, finance, warehouse etc. You name it, we’re hiring!
Speak with our recruiter today to hear more about our positions and a future with us!
The Loop Duty Free is currently seeking an Assistant Manager - M∙A∙C in our stores at the Montreal- Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport. Come join our team!
Your day will look like this:
- Supervise staff activities and performance in order to ensure an outstanding customer service, while acting as a mentor and establishing best practices;
- Create and maintain an environment conducive to the team’s goals achievement through team building, cohesion and motivation;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and manage customer issues as well as requests in an efficient manner;
- Actively participate in selling the products and creating adapted makeup to each customer;
- Manage various training programs and develop performance improvement strategies;
- Ensure a smooth transition between the work shifts;
- Keep the management team aware of day-to-day operations;
- Promote attitudes and behaviors such as punctuality, attendance, appearance and professionalism;
- Maintain high standards of merchandising and presentation;
- Maintain adequate stock levels in the shops and ensure accurate pricing;
- Raise customers’ and artists’ awareness of M∙A∙C programs and philosophies, such as the MAF (M∙A∙C AIDS Fund);
- Elaborate sales strategies, organize events (launches, promotions, animations, etc.), ensure their smooth running and communicate their results and observations;
- Raise any issues in regards to Health and Safety in the workplace and inform the committee, when necessary;
- Perform any other related tasks, when needed, to support the operations and the management team.
Do you have what it takes?
- Expertise in makeup earned through relevant experience in the beauty industry or by a diploma in this field;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales and customer service.
- 1-3 years of team management experience;
- Secondary School Diploma. College Diploma in Management or any other related field is a major asset;
- Bilingualism (English and French);
- Excellent leadership skills such as strategic planning, communication, teamwork and motivation;
- Advanced techniques and strong skills in sales and makeup application and highly customer oriented attitude;
- Experience with merchandising plan is an asset;
- Availability to work on varied schedules. Our stores’ opening hours are from 4:00 until 23:00 every day of the year;
What we will do for you!
Smiles: Dental coverage
Health: Full medical insurance
Looking out for your future: Benefit from our generous retirement plan
Luxuries: Discount on purchases made at The Loop Duty Free!
Transport: Easily accessible by public transport and free parking
Need someone to talk to? Speak to a counselor through our Employee Aid Program
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)