Starkey Hearing Technologies is a global leader in the hearing technology industry.
We believe in changing the world through hearing using the latest advancements in technology. Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. We are in the business of connecting people and changing lives.
Starkey Canada has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Bilingual Credit Administrator in Mississauga. This Position is responsible for managing all credit and collections activities for our French customers.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the customer
- Build strong working relationships with the territory team and develop strategies to support the customer
- Open customer accounts, verify information, obtain credit reports. Negotiate payment arrangements and follow up with customers with payment commitments.
- Collection calls, processing credit card/wire payments
- Payment application in Oracle AR
- Maintain customers’ Trade AR aging as current as possible
- Maintain and reconcile open item account statements to ensure transactions are accurate and up to date
- Process credit notes for returns, and price adjustments.
- Prepare credit reports as needed (monthly fee/remittance and other)
- Participate in the month-end closing process
- Update and reconcile loan/reserve accounts
- Process monthly marketing and other miscellaneous charges
- Maintain and reconcile Starkey’s internal accounts
- Email or courier promotional discount summaries and monthly account statements.
- Ensure that credit policies are being followed
- Special projects as assigned
You Will Need
- Bilingualism in English/French is required
- Post-secondary degree in finance or accounting is preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- A team player
What Starkey Offers
We offer our employees competitive compensation and company paid Health Benefits package including generous vacation policy and RRSP. We are committed to helping our employees attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training and development.
Starkey Hearing Technologies is committed to an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for our people
- Credit Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19