Job Title: Shipper / Receiver
Report To: Production Scheduler
Ship outgoing, receive and put away incoming items.
1. Picks and stages orders using a pick list.
2. Scans some customer orders using a computer program, checks it to pick list.
3. Loads and unloads trucks, placing product in proper location.
4. Follows shipping Work Instructions and procedures.
5. Writes up required paper work for various transportation companies.
6. Verifies and signs receiving invoices, reports discrepancies to responsible person.
7. Ships moulding products to TS16949 requirements.
8. Performs cycle counting as required.
1. Complies with company policies and procedures.
2. Performs other tasks as assigned
High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Meets minimum testing requirements or has related work experience
Basic computer skills
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Stratford, ON (Preferred)