Senior Helpers is a growing In-Home Senior Care. We are looking to add to our team a highly motivated, tenacious, and skilled salesperson to deliver care solutions to both referral sources and families. We are a growth-oriented entity that offers a challenging work environment with a competitive compensation package, benefits, and an opportunity for growth.
You will be a determined hunter who thrives in the process of prospecting and closing new business; excels in building rapport and understands the perseverance of the sales process. If representing the new leader in Home Care in North York and being challenged to provide exceptional results is of interest, we want to speak with you.
Required Skills & Qualifications
· Strong understanding of the Sales Process and proven success in territory management.
· Competitive by nature with the ability to thrive in a compassionate industry through building relationships, identifying needs, and adding value.
· Minimum of three-years experience in outbound sales and developing/managing a sales strategy.
· Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
· Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and follow through with emphasis on detail while maintaining positive public relations.
· Possess tremendous communication skills, excellent phone skills and the commitment to follow up with prospects and key influence personnel.
· Detail oriented, thorough in preparation and ability to think strategically.
· Ability to work independently, be open to coaching and contribute to a committed team.
· Proactive problem solver that is not afraid to have honest conversations.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook required (ability to learn other software).
· Develop and manage new referral sources per blueprint and sales strategy.
· Maintain and manage an accurate and detailed CRM.
· Identify all local influence centres to determine strong referral / lead sources.
· Daily prospecting for new business by actively engaging prospective referral sources.
· Perform client assessments; coordinate with office staff to ensure client care begins in a timely manner.
· Network with others in the industry to develop lead generation.
· Execute presentations of Senior Helpers services at staff meetings in hospitals, retirement communities, and other referral sources.
· Arrange and participate in meetings with individuals responsible for or able to refer clients.
· Assist in coordinating various marketing initiatives
· Attend conferences and networking events representing Senior Helpers services.
Job Type: Full-time
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)