SUMMARY OF ROLE:
The purpose of this position is to effectively and efficiently manage front line resources in order to meet and exceed all the needs of our clients.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate scheduling of labour
- Full time
- Part time
-Expenses related to jobs
-Labour hours reconciliation (Show sheets)
- Prepare weekly schedules for front line technicians
- Distribute workload for FMAV employees and contractors.
- Liaise with relevant Account/Project Managers to determine skill level required for each event and plan accordingly.
- Provide guidance for crew as required
- Flexibility to accommodate and deliver last minute changes to meet requirements.
- Provide excellent customer-service and strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external stakeholders, by maintaining positive relationships with clients through clear and consistent communication
- Complete administrative requirements as needed
- Quality Focus
- Customer Orientation
- Understanding the Business
- Risk and Safety Management
- Continual Learning
- Problem Solving
- Driving Accountability and Results
- Minimum 2 years experience in dispatch call centre/workforce planning environment
- Audiovisual / technical production training and/or expertise would be an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Window based applications
- Ability to be flexible in working hours
Job Type: Full-time