ETR Truck and Trailer Repairs / Hino Red Deeris a rapidly growing company in business for over 30 years. Now having partnered with Hino Canada we are able to expand our staff even further. We strive to always improve and provide an exceptional customer experience whilst provinding the highest standard of repair. We repair all types of heavy duty trucks and trailers from HINO, VOLVO, FREIGHTLINER, INTERNATIONAL, STERLING, MACK, KENWORTH, PETERBILT, PEERLESS TRAILER, TRAIL TECH TRAILER ECT. We strive to be the best independent repair shop in Red Deer and would like to add you to our team. We have an 8 bay shop and three 24/7 Service Trucks.
We are currently looking for a Lead Technician to join our team.
- Inspect, diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair heavy duty equipment in the shop and in the field
- Be a leader within the shop
- Instruct apprentices
- Conduct warranty repairs on Hino Trucks
- Operate a service truck on a rotational schedule
- Service equipment as required to ensure proper operating condition on the job site
- Manage and clean and safe work environment
- Test reapired equipment for proper performance and complete quality control checks
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Equipment Certificate - Red Seal
- Valid CVIP License (Considered an Asset)
- Must have own tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Class 1 Licence (Considered an Asset)
- Service Call Experience (Considered an Asset)
- Competitive wage based on experience - higher than industry standards
- **Bi-Weekly**performance bonuses
- Online & Offsite Training Opportunities
- Education incentive programs
- Fully covered health benefits - no employee contribution
- Boot Allowance
- RRSP matching program
- Direct Deposit payroll
- Relocation Bonus
The successful candidate will have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task with time sensitive deadlines in a fast paced environment.
If you think you meet the qualifications listed above and you want to be a part of our excellent team, please submit your resume to human resources.
Job Type: Full-time
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- Journeyman HET Technician (Required)