Cargill helps feed, 400 million people every year. Cargill Animal Nutrition is a leading nutrition provider for commercial animal agriculture across 24 countries. Our successful 100+ history is a result of our commitment toward a culture and values centered on customer focus and enrichment of people and communities. Our offerings are developed to meet and exceed customers’ needs; from accounting to agri-business management, marketing to risk management and sales consulting to plant operations. Cargill has a job that to meet your interests and goals. Our global career opportunities are as far reaching as our business.
Position Purpose & Summary
THE CSR will be responsible to enter orders/manage customer scripts/respond to all inquiries/filing to ensure that customers have a pleasant experience and all their requirements are met.
60% Customer Service
- Receive inbound calls directly from Cargill’s farmer customers answering basic market and risk management product questions, taking orders to buy or sell grain, answering customer specific account & contract-related questions and supporting customers interactions with our digital platforms.
- Working in coordination with sales and directly with the customer to maintain account information to ensure a streamlined delivery and payment process.
- Facilitate relationship between production and the customer to ensure needs are met.
- Direct follow up with customers on contracting activities including past due balances and unconfirmed contracts.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer contract or payment issues with active follow through and customer communication related to the issue.
- Perform outbound calls to customers creating awareness for new product initiatives, following up on business transactions and highlighting opportunities for a better customer experience through digital platforms.
- Handle complaints in an efficient manner.
40% Contracting Administration & General Support
- Oversee printing, mailing, and filing documents for customers and production.
- Review status of open contract items and reprint or follow up as necessary.
- Run & distribute monitoring reports for the customer service and merchant team to support contract maintenance with the customers.
- Perform system functions related to contracts that generate the final payment to customers
- Provide documentation support for audits as needed.
- Perform compliance and monitoring functions as required related to payments, contracts and prescriptions.
- High school diploma
- Proven ability to communicate well with customers and generate positive customer experiences.
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge in Agriculture
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent phone and computer skills
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Post-secondary diploma in related field
- Experience within agricultural industry
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Woodstock
Job Type Temporary Work
Shift Day Job