Proudly Canadian founded and operated, TireCraft specializes in providing superior tires, wheels, accessories and automotive services across locations nation-wide. Our extensive range of products and services backed by superior expertise mean you can rely on TireCraft for trustworthy advice, honest suggestions and competitive prices.
Carrier TireCraft in Brantford has an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor. The successful candidate will have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. It is the responsibility of the Service Advisor to schedule needed service work on trucks and equipment for the dealership’s service department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet customer and begin the process of helping the customer through the repair.
- Write up customer’s vehicle problem accurately and clearly.
- Positive interface with technicians, foreman, parts department and customers.
- Advise customers about necessary services needed for repair of vehicle.
- Explain the work and charges to the customer when the job is complete.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding inbound work and work in progress
- Review work orders to ensure that work is completed
- Close repair order as appropriate
- Complete payroll/timesheet paperwork
Skills & Qualifications
- Post-Secondary Education would be an asset
- 3-5 years of experience as a service advisor or in a similar role
- Mechanical background and experience an asset
- Ability to perform in a demanding and fast paced environment with internal and external customers
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work independently
- Effective communications skills (listening, oral and written)
- Effective organization, planning and problem solving skills
- Professional attitude and presentation
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits and RRSP program for full time employees, and opportunities for growth and advancement. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we want to hear from you!
We ask all qualified candidates to submit their resume via Indeed. We thank all candidates who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Service Advisor: 1 year (Preferred)