Build Your Career with Peninsula
We offer an attractive, forward-moving career path that’s both challenging and rewarding. When we grow, our people grow too. With each win, we’re able to work towards something bigger and better. We look at our successes as a direct result of the people that work with us. As we continue to move forward, we want to take you with us!
- Are you looking for an exciting and fast paced Business Development Manager role?
- Would you like a role with autonomy, where you are in charge of your own earning potential?
- Excellent earning potential with Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance
- Base salary of $60,000, First Year Guaranteed of $85,000
Reflective of the rapid growth that we have been experiencing and our ambitious plans for the future, Peninsula is now seeking a Business Development Manager to grow our client base in the St. Catherine’s territory. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and developing existing relationships within small-to-medium sized businesses. A varied and engaging sales role, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working individual to work with a growing business.
We offer extensive training, a competitive base salary and an excellent uncapped commission and bonus scheme. All we want in return is that you bring a great attitude to new business generation and a professional approach to selling. You will have the support of a dedicated inside sales representative and between you; you will be selling the fantastic services Peninsula have to offer in the B2B market. This is an exciting opportunity to join our business and build a career with a leading organization in the business services sector.
What are we looking for?
- Proven sales experience in the B2B sectors (industry experience not required)
- A mature approach to intelligent consultative selling
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Extensive social and business networks
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business through activity, referrals and networks
What you get in return?
- Endless opportunities and earning potential, with an uncapped commission structure
- Company Car or Car allowance of $8,400
- iPad and phone
- 15 days paid vacation
What is it like working in the Sales Team at Peninsula?
The Sales team are outgoing, tenacious and lively individuals who excel in a buzzing environment and bring a lot of fun to our business. You will also need a professional and pro-active approach to work, as we are looking for individuals who can lead and use initiative at all times!